Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Trap-A-Holics & T.I. - Gone Til November


dayum! i said yesterday, T.I. was droppin a new mixtape. with features from Nas, 8Ball & MJG, Justim Timberlake, Busta Rhymes and the live recording of "Swagger Like Us"- this is a must have for all T.I. fans.. props to HIF, for the exclusive link.

1.Road To Redemption-Intro
2.Party Aint A Party(Trap Exclusive)
3.Just Think Feat Nas(Trap Exclusive)
4.Where I'm From(Trap Exclusive)
5.Goin Way Back(Trap Exclusive)
6.Do It To It(Trap Exclusive)
7.Boo Feat 8ball & Mjg(Trap Exclusive)
8.Feelin You
9.Better Than This
10.Mind On My Money
11.Champ Is Here Feat Akon
12.Hero Feat Akon
13.Turnin Me On
14.Daydreamin
15.Just Like Me
16.If I Feat Justin Timberlake
17.Propane
18.#1 Feat Busta Rhymes
19.Aint I(Remix)
20.Swagger Like Us Feat Jayz,Lil Wayne&Kanye West(Live From The Grammys)
21.Gone Till November-Outro

Trap-A-Holics & T.I. - Gone Til November

for promotional use only
support the artists.. buy their music

No comments: