Wednesday, July 30, 2008

DJ Clientele & Max B - Boss Bean Town


call me crazy. but i 'ont think this dude thinks very highly of one, Jim Jones. or Freeky. looks as if they both on a "lifetime time-out". by the way. thas my new shyt. "lifetime time-out". so dont try riding my wave... oooowwwww!

1. Intro (Bad Whiskey)
2. Bad Whiskey
3. C.T. Kush (Remix) ft. Messiah
4. Fuck Jim Jones ft. French
5. Paper Work (Freekey Zeeky Diss)
6. If U Want It ft. Stack Bundles
7. Get Low ft. World Dinero
8. I Dont Wanna
9. Married To The Mob ft. Rab Of TF Mafia
10. This Is 50 (Freestyle)
11. We Need It
12. Pocket Full Of Stones ft. Mally G
13. Ima Million $ Baby ft. Nikki Menage & Knocka
14. Im Curious ft. Curious
15. Take Aim (At Freekey Zeeky)
16. Take It Slow (Code Red) ft. Face & Los
17. She Touched It In Miami (Jim Jones Fiance) < ft. Al Pac
18. U Dont Know ft. Roc Dukati And Smoke Bulga
19. Make It Happen ft. Frankie Mathews
20. Chase You Home (Byrd Gang Diss) ft. Al Pac
21. Lip Singin (Let My Nigga Go)
22. On My A Game

DJ Clientele & Max B - Boss Bean Town

for promotional use only
support the artists.. buy their music

No comments: